Thursday, January 19, 2012

1 month old!

Wow!  They say a watched pot never boils.  Turns out that even if you watch every hour pass by on the living room clock, time still flies! (Does that make any sense? It tool 3 times to try and say what I mean and it may only make sense to me!).  

Anywho- our boys are 1 month old!  They are getting so big and as they gain weight, they look more and more alike.  At least once a day Chris or I mistake one for the other,  harder to do when Brady was so much smaller than Brody.  Now, Brady is less than .5 lbs away from his brother.  We have some serious eaters!

After having about 4 weeks of coverage from my mom, Chris's mom, and my sister, Chris and I are on our own.  Send reinforcements please! ;)

I am short on words so this post is going to have to be mostly pictures!  Happy 1 month birthday boys!


















1 comment:

  1. Hey Carrie
    Great photos!!! My favorites are the second (self portrait) and the last one! you are doing a great job with those babies, keep up the good work mama!!

    ReplyDelete