Sunday, May 5, 2013

First Haircuts

After waiting as long as we could stand, we decided to cut the boys' hair.  Chris asked me why I wanted to cut their hair so badly since it was only a little unruly and not as bad as it could be before their first real hair cut.  I told him that I feel like I am always walking around half dressed with stains on my clothes and crap falling out of my diaper bag.  I want at least one thing to look groomed when we leave the house so I do not look like a complete basket case all the time!  Thankfully, he understood.

Before the first hair cuts thought, we headed to the park for some play (and one last round of shaggy hair photos!)

The befores:




 The during:


 (my favorite moments were when Brody's hair first got cut he gave the guy a dirty look.  And as the hair fell on him, he picked it up and handed it back to the guy.  So funny.)


 (Brady was pretty easy going about the whole thing.  He just played with a toy while the guy worked his magic).

The afters:

Still handsome.  phew!

2 comments:

  1. Handsome fellas and oh so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...first haircuts are so precious. They look adorable. Still babyish but very clean cute Carrie!

    ReplyDelete