Sunday, May 5, 2013

Month 16: Visitors!

This month we were lucky enough to have the McLeans come to visit.  The boys LOVED having their grandparents here to play with them.  In fact, they loved it so much that they would even wake up in the middle of the night and demand to go into the living room just to see if they were still sitting on the couch waiting to play with them!  In addition to lots of fun, snuggles and playing, we also got a killer cold that took down Brody, me, and Brady in that order.  Thankfully we had lots of extra helping hands to nurse everyone back to health!  Despite sniffles, we managed to salvage one day of sight seeing.  We went to Half Moon Bay, drove through San Fran and headed to Sausalito.  We really crammed in lots of great sights in one short trip!



 Love this!!!



And last, I have this hysterical collage of Brody faces.  I'm not even sure how I caught these in succession, but this makes me laugh so hard. I may frame it and put it someplace just to make me smile. I also love that Brady is just sitting in the background clearly eating sand.  Classic.



No comments:

Post a Comment