Monday, July 23, 2012

Come Fly with Me

I have been waiting for my boys to be big enough for the swings!  Finally, on their 7 month birthday, we took a walk to our local park and let the boys try them out.  As all kids do, they loved it!  Their giggles and laughs were music to our ears.  Since that first time, I have taken the boys back everyday so they can swing.  Part of it may be for their enjoyment and part of it is so I can scope out other moms and maybe meet some people in our neighborhood (stalk much?).  Also the natural light and inevitable smiles make for some great pictures!














2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! They looked like they loved it too! So fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ones of them in the swing together! They are growing so fast. Oh, and play dates are usually over rated :)

    ReplyDelete