Friday, October 7, 2016

The first year of preschool is over!

As quick as can be, the boys have finished their first year of school!  I had one goal for their first school year and that was for them to LOVE school. All I wanted was for them to look forward to school days and for them to be happy when they were there.  My goal was achieved!  They absolutely loved school and I am so happy.

Their preschool did pictures twice over the course of the year.  I love being able to compare them, though I do not see a tremendous difference from October (top) to May (bottom).  I give myself major points for remembering to dress them the same for both picture days though, that makes for easy comparison!
They loved school and their teachers (Brady had teacher Kris and Brody had teacher Helena).  They both blossomed so much over this school year. I would say highlights were getting to read to their class for the boys' birthday, Mom's and Dad's day, their Mother's day gifts, and hatching chickens inside the classroom.  All in all I am so happy with the way the year went and I think this year set a good president for how fun school can be!  Over the summer they were tremendously sad that there was no school  I take that as a good sign that they were very happy there.

Last, this little note encapsulates Brady and Brody so well. Brady: no frills and no extra words when they are not necessary (but will randomly blurt out "I love you" to me 10x a day)... and Brody: taking every chance to say something extra nice.  I love these little reminders of how different they are.






1 comment:

  1. I think you should buy those shirts in every size they come in and make them dress them that way right up through their senior picture in high school.

    ReplyDelete