Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Things babies say: 3 months 2 weeks

 I'm a ninja, watch out! (Brady)

I'm not picking my nose, really! (L: Brady, R: Brody)

Will smile for true t-shirts (Brody)

I am one cool cat (Brady)


Why do they always put me in this baby prison? (Brody)
 
There's a baby in the bucket, dear liza, dear liza (Brody)
 
 His hand looks delicious!  Wonder if he will let me chew on it. (L: Brody, R: Brady)

Ever heard of a purple nurple? (L: Brody, R: Brady)


Things Mommie's say
100% organic cuteness!






2 comments:

  1. I know they are twins but Brody looks like you! They are looking a little less alike to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I forgot to add that you do what you have to do to maintain your sanity! If you have to pay for it, so be it. That is why as soon as Tyler was born we hired a house cleaner!

    ReplyDelete