Sunday, December 1, 2013

I am thankful



We had the pleasure of sharing Thanksgiving with our California family this year.  It has been a LONG time since Chris and I have been with family members on this special holiday.  We all gathered at my Aunt and Uncle's house for a great feast.  The boys were troopers considering Chris and I stole their nap for the day.  They loved spending time with family, playing with Aunt Kathy's treasure trove of toys, bouncing on the trampoline with cousins, and testing out all the food before it was actually cooked.

Words cannot express how thankful I am for the life we have and the family we share.  For me, thanksgiving is a very emotional day.  I wake up thinking of all the special things I am thankful for, and typically before my feet hit the floor, my eyes are filled with tears.  This year is no different.  I am so truly blessed.  Happy Thanksgiving!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive